Our projects are currently funded by the profits of our farming enterprises and donations sourced by us and KRUIK.
The need has however overwhelmed us and it is clear that we will not be able to grow our involvement without assistance.
If you feel inspired to become involved there are many ways to do so!
- Donate your time or knowledge: check out our next project page on the website to see what we are doing and when we plan to do so. Provide assistance on projects that might interest you by donating your time or expertise.
- Financial support: to assist us in funding our projects you can donate by contacting Petrus Grove or Lindie von Maltitz. If you would like to do so anonimously our banking details are: Missio Dei, Standard Bank, Branch code: 051001, Account: 042228387.
- Missio Dei Pty Ltd is a non-profit article 21 company. Currently awaiting our article 18 (a) registration, we can offer article 18 (a) tax benefits through our project partners KRUIK. PBO no: 930 043 841. Tax certificates are issued to all requiring institutions. If you would require such a certificate please donate to the following account:
- Kruis Kulturele Bediening
- FNB, Menlyn Park
- Branch 252445
- Account 62270250477
- We believe in transparency. Our financial statements are made available on the web.